Last updated: October 18, 2021
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the App depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
We collect and store all personal information related to your App profile, which you voluntarily give us either upon sign-up or through continued use of the App:
First and last name
Derivative Data and Uploaded Media
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the App, such as your native actions that are integral to the App, actions taken when creating entries, editing entries and uploading media to the App. As such, we may also request access to your device’s photo roll or camera in order for us to upload your media to the App. Any media uploaded in this fashion, will be collected and stored on our servers. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
The App may – if you choose to sign in with Facebook – access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. This information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join the App.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the App, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s reminders, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information which do not constitute personally identifying information and /or data about user (“Non-Identifying Information”) such as your mobile device identifiers (such as user’s unique device ID number (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), device properties, mobile device model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, geographical data, REES’s data such as user’s interactions with such game and with the other players inside such game via server log files, user’s player ID, scores and achievements within the Application; and ads user click on within the App and any other data you choose to provide.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the App. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Data From Tournaments, Giveaways, and Surveys
• Personal and other information you may provide when entering tournaments or giveaways and/or responding to surveys. Participation in such tournaments, giveaways, and surveys are voluntary and user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and email address), and demographic information (such as zip code or geographical location). We use this information to notify winners and award prizes, to monitor traffic or personalize the Service. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these giveaways or surveys; such company is prohibited from using users’ personal information for any other purpose.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the App to:
• Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the App more personalized.
• Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the App.
• Notify you of updates to the App or Site.
• Request feedback and contact you about your use of the App.
• To improve our Site, Services and product (we continually strive to improve REES and the website based on your feedback)
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
If REES asks for user’s personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing purposes, REES will either ask user directly for user’s explicit consent, or provide user with an opportunity to say no.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed in our sole discretion as follows:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of REES, our customers, the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity REES may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
• This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or for local law enforcement requirements.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may also partner with selected third- party vendors, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the App through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the App, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. By accessing the App or our Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. Please note that such third party vendors may send targeted advertisements based on user behaviour. You are encouraged to review their privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors. However, if you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, you can visit the third-party vendor or Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool or Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Further, while REES attempts to ensure the integrity and security of network and systems, we cannot guarantee that REES’ security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that user’s information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. User acknowledges that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security oif you provide personal information.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
• Clicking the opt-out button at the bottom of any promotional email you receive.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
REES A.G. Limited